Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Wow! It's been toooo long!

First of all, I apologize to those of you who keep up with us VanBrocklin's through this blog! I have let this fall by the way side, and I am sorry! Since summer is in full swing, I will do my best to update this more often. I can't promise anything, but I will TRY!!

Alea has grown before our eyes! She is almost 5 months old. It is so hard to believe. She is the most precious thing ever! She is such a happy little girl. There is just so much I can say about her... I don't know where to start!

Going back to work was hard, but I was very thankful for Gran (Mom VB) for giving up her time to come stay with us and watch Alea for the 7 weeks I had of school. It was such a blessing to know that she was being taken care of in her own home with her own surroundings by such a wonderful woman/Gran! I definitely rushed home every day after school! Now, I am so thankful to spend all day every day with her this summer.

We have tackled a few firsts since I last posted! On Mother's Day (May 9th) Alea rolled over for the first time. I woke up and she was asleep on her tummy! She is most definitely a tummy sleeper! Now she rolls over all the time. She laughs and laughs and laughs... and smiles and smiles and smiles! She also started sleeping her in own room/crib a little less than a week ago. I know some of you are thinking that I'm crazy for having in our room for so long, but it worked for us, so we did it. Now, she is sleeping soundly in her room pretty much through the night. I am so proud of my little girl!

We have had Easter, Mother's and Father's Day, and so much more! I could go on and on, but I'm sure you are ready for the pictures! Like I said, I will do my best to update more often with more specific things to say! We love you all! :)


Her Easter dress... She was so sweet! We went to Houston for the weekend, and she slept through the service. She is such a good baby!


Along with the dress, here are her bunny ears! She was so funny wearing them. She wasn't sure what to think of it. Sometimes she is very serious!


Just so show you how happy she is! She smiles and laughs all the time!

I love this picture! Her little smile... and little pink dress. She's such a sweet baby girl!

Another precious picture!


I took this just the other day. She loves playing on her tummy, and this shows that... plus her drool, and now how she puffs up her cheeks and talks with her mouth closed. She is just too sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment