Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Exciting Weekend!

Alea had a very eventful weekend this past weekend! It was her first time to really get out, and she did great! On Friday we had our first of many trips to the famous El Sombrero for lunch with her daddy and Kate. On Saturday she attended her very first LeTourneau Lady Jackets softball game. I like to think she brought her daddy a little bit of luck... they won 7-0! The girls played great! Look out cute she looks in her LETU outfit!

She was able to meet some new friends who thought she was adorable! How could they not?!?

On Sunday she made her first trip to LifePoint Church where she met a lot more new friends. She did a great job in the service... I think she loved the loud praise music! :)
I wanted to dress her up in a new outfit, but she is in between sizes right now. Newborn is just about too small, but 0-3 is just still too big. So, I put her back in the same outfit she came home from the hospital from. Might as well get good use out of it. It is just about too small! See how big she is getting!!

I weighed her this morning... 9 lbs! I can't believe my little girl is getting so big. Almost a month old. I am so thankful for the time I have had at home with her. I just love her so much!
Ok, here are some more cute photos that I had to include! :)
Mom... stop taking pictures of me!!
Oh my gosh... how cute is she?? I dressed her up for her daddy... he loves his little Longhorn! (She is going to be so confused... Wreck Em' Tech! :))
Our first real bath! She did so well... didn't cry at all. I think she really enjoyed the warm water!
Thanks for keeping up with us... more to come soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment