Tuesday, February 23, 2010

My New Toy!


So, this is a little off the subject of Alea, but I had to share the exciting suprise my husband got for me!! The Tuesday before Alea was born I got a call from Mike telling me that he had run out of gas. This has happened before, so I didn't think anything of it. I got a gas can that happened to have a little gas in it, got in my mother-in-law's car, and we went to rescue him. He told me he had pushed his car into the Bingo parking lot.

As I'm driving, I am talking to him. He is telling me all about the horrible day he had and how things were just so frustrating right now. That wasn't what I wanted to hear, but running out of gas can pull those kinds of feelings from you. Well, I get pretty close the where he is, and I notice that my MIL is pulling out a video camera. At this I start suspecting something! And, sure enough, sitting in the Bingo parking lot is my sweet Mike next to this beautiful c2010 Chevy Equinox! He and his mom had gone to Henderson that afternoon to pick it up. He had picked it out the week before. Such a wonderful guy he is! I love it, and it was so wonderful having something reliable to bring Alea home in.

I have an amazing husband! What wonderful things 2010 has brought us so far! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment